Urgent requirement for a skilled Workday HRIS Analyst with experience of working as a Workday expert supporting Projects, HR Stakeholders and End users across a variety of tasks ranging from Support, to detailed Configuration, to Systems Admin.
An opportunity to operate as a Senior HRIS Analyst for one of London's most attractive employers.
** Day rate offered is competitive from £400 > £500 per day depending on experience and initial duration in the region of 4 months **
** Immediate start offered - must be available to work within 4 weeks **
* Detailed Workday knowledge including knowledge of Configuration/Calc Fields in more than one Module
* Experience supporting a range of colleagues from End Users through to Senior stakeholders within the business
* Excellent communications and business facing skills
* Flexibility to lead BAU Workday support and also take responsibility where possible for ongoing optimisation and configuration of Workday
* SysAdmin and Workday Security knowledge
For more details of this urgent Workday Senior HRIS Analyst position please forward a CV for immediate consideration or contact Wayne Costello.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age