Job Description: Volume Service Centre Manager
To help with the set-up and ongoing management of a Volume Shared Service Centre to deliver volume recruitment services to Capita Customer Management, Capita Internal Recruitment and External Public and Private sector clients and CWS. You will be required to manage large delivery teams (30+) providing services across (but not limited to) selection services (telephone interviewing, candidate screening) and candidate management (processing candidates through the selection process, booking candidates in for interview assessments, facilitating online tests and handling candidate queries).
You will be responsible for working with client teams to understand their volume demand requirements, allocating resources to the demand, ensuring that all activity is delivered within SLA and agreed budgets. The role will require you to scope and plan the implementation of new resourcing service lines, from small discreet pieces of work to complex multi-stage recruitment campaigns including advice on the design and implementation of the solution ensuring they are delivered on time, to cost and to an exceptionally high standard.
You will be responsible for reviewing and implementing business plans to ensure the longevity of the centre to deliver future projects, whilst also keeping abreast of technological advances that could enable cost savings or efficiencies in the overall delivery model. Through the provision of leadership, best practice delivery, research, training and support you will position the service as a Centre of Excellence.
- Drive a client focussed culture in the delivery teams to ensure that continuous improvement and excellent customer experience are at the heart of all activity.
- Ensure through the delivery team that all delivery targets, contractual SLAs and KPIs are met and exceeded, and measured through robust reporting.
Resource Planning and Allocation
- Work with client teams to forecast demand requirements.
- Manage a central resource planner, ensuring the accuracy of the data at all times, producing weekly/monthly resource plans, putting plans in place to address resource skill and capacity gaps.
- Building flexible resource pools where staff are multi-skilled across a range of clients.
Reporting, MI and Technology:
- Ensure all necessary client and internal Management Information is produced to a weekly, monthly, quarterly timetable as required and that the appropriate checks are in place to ensure accuracy and relevance of the data.
- Put in place operational MI to ensure the robust management of the delivery centre, focusing on quality and commercial targets.
- Oversee and support the implementation of any technology solutions into the delivery centre to ensure they are effectively incorporated into business as usual delivery and all users are fully trained.
Compliance and Legislation:
- Keep abreast of all legislative obligations and ensure robust procedures are implemented to adhere to these.
- Ensure that all services are fully compliant with client contractual requirements and that there are appropriate mechanisms in place to track and monitor SLA and KPI's.
- To manage the delivery of all services within agreed budgets.
- To ensure that all resource allocation is recorded and cross charged accurately each month.
- To manage the profitability of the services delivered ensuring that target OP levels on each project are being achieved.
- Responsible for flagging and monitoring site technology issues, requesting new technology for new starters.
- Governance of Site Policies/Procedures - Ensure processes adhered to for timesheets, Health & Safety, cleanliness etc.
- Being aware of and ensuring adequate business continuity plans are in place to deliver client services.
Service Implementation and Management
- Hosting client visits and talking to prospective clients about breadth and quality of services delivered through the centre.
- Work with the client service teams to help scope the solution and ensure that all service documentation is completed, including; operating manuals, training manuals, delivery templates and tools.
- Experience of managing budgets/commercials,
- Experience of managing large recruitment delivery teams
- A strong track record of implementing and running a variety of recruitment services/projects
- Experience of managing and exceeding service KPI's and SLA
- Experience of resource planning and allocation to match resource demands to client volume requirements to maximise utilisation across a range of service line
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and able to evidence a results-driven approach
- Ability to drive best-practice within an organisation and with key stakeholders and leaders
- Enjoys working with complex data and has strong numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to execute quickly without compromising quality
- Resilient, tenacious and self-confident
- Ability to adapt to change and be flexible in supporting client delivery
- Strong communication (verbal and written) interpersonal skills.
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.