Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Consultant
Package: up to £25,000 basic with realistic £50k year 2 OTE plus great incentives, full training and Graduate Trainee development.
Day to day responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant:
- Cold calling and winning new clients
- Maintaining these relationships throughout your career
- Sourcing the best talent for your clients
- Learning from the best Senior Consultants and Directors in the industry
- Closing deals (the fun part!)
We will give you some of the best training in the Education Recruitment industry, which will provide you with the best skills to excel in this fast-paced sales environment as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
You'll need to be resilient, tough and hard working. In return, this role is extremely rewarding and the prospects for earning great commission are unlimited!
What you will need to be successful as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Natural sales ability
- Ability to build immediate rapport
- A degree in any discipline or be a dynamic "Graduate-calibre" 2nd jobber
- Ambitious and competitive nature
- Money motivation and drive
- Evidence of success within education, employment or extracurricular activities e.g. sports to a high level
Rewards for Graduate Trainees:
- Lunches in Michelin star restaurants
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION
- European weekends away including Ibiza, Marbella, Amsterdam
If you're interested in this opportunity to become a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, apply now and we'll be in touch within 24 hours.
Enlighten Supply Pool - "Inspiring The Next Generation"