We are looking to further grow both our Permanent, contract and delivery teams here at Bristol head office
Opus Talent Solutions are an international, award winning Recruitment consultancy, specialising in Tech, Engineering and Energy across the globe
As a trainee recruitment consultant your role will be:
- To find suitable candidates, via Job boards, LinkedIn recruiter and networking.
- In your 360 role, you will also be building relationships with clients and identifying hiring needs.
- Your role will be to then advertise these positions, to attract suitable applicants
- call them to qualify for the job and if suitable send them to the client
This is a sales job. The phone will become your best friend. For every successful placement you make you will receive commission.
Recruitment is an amazing opportunity to earn a really good wage, work with likeminded individuals and have a lot of fun along the way.
We find that candidates who are really well suited to this role and to us are:
- Usually degree educated, but not essential
- Have studied Business, sports, marketing, psychology (but we have loads of other disciplines studied)
- Normally have had some sales experience (door to door, charity fund raising, B2B, b2c etc) - this is not essential however
- Some have a really strong sporting interest - competitive people usually do quite well!
When you start your new role with us, you will be enrolled on our trainee programme, we'll teach you everything you need to know about recruitment and get you up and billing quickly
Interested? Send your CV to me for review