As a tech savvy, vibrant and constantly evolving company, Mortimer Spinks is one of the UK's leading innovators in technology recruitment. With strategically based office locations in London, Birmingham and Manchester, we have developed a reputation as experts in cutting edge technologies, placing high calibre candidates with some of the UK's leading super brands. Our dedicated teams of consultants focus on specific technical areas and provide Real Time consultancy advice and rapid access to the very best candidates.
Overview of role
You will primarily be responsible for resourcing candidates against specific client briefs across the Technology spectrum from Software Developers to Project Managers. This is done in a telephone-based environment through understanding and identifying the relevant skill sets, qualifying a candidate's level of experience and promoting our clients' opportunities.
Mortimer Spinks offers on-going on the job training, professional management and opportunities to develop recruitment consulting technology expertise. You will work closely with an expert Team Leader to create a Training and Development plan to suit you some people prefer classroom training, others prefer 'on the job' learning.
* Identify & Qualify: Source and approach potential candidates in a telephone based environment, assessing their suitability against specific requirements.
* Resource: Utilise our internal database, online job boards and social media to find high quality IT professionals.
* Expertise: Develop a solid understanding of technical terminology and environments.
* Build relationships: Develop new and existing client relationships, engaging with hiring managers to promote our service offerings.
* Build your brand: You will have full accountability and freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and a passionate local team.
Who are we looking for?
If recruitment is your career choice and you are the kind of person who likes freedom yet support, the opportunity to make your own choices, a voice within the business and great successes, we are able to offer all of the above.
We are looking for raw talent - highly ambitious, dynamic, confident and bright individuals who have a passion for success and technology and the tenacity to push themselves to achieve more than your average '9-5' job.
We have a culture whereby if you have an idea to improve your job or the business, you will have the chance to implement this. This is your business as much as it is ours. We are looking for innovative, entrepreneurial, passionate and driven individuals to join our Leeds team and to become part of Mortimer Spinks. These are Trainee positions so experience is not a necessity, you will be given the tools and experiences to develop quickly and to carve your own career path as we grow and develop our ever-evolving business.