As a valued member of our Talent Acquisition Team you will be committed to providing an exceptional experience to our customers; developing strong and effective relationships with hiring managers, People colleagues and wider business stakeholders. Ultimately responsible for attracting and hiring great talent, you will deliver a robust and effective interview and assessment process, ensuring a brilliant candidate and hiring manager experience as well as developing strong talent pipelines via internal and external channels.
Examples of what you will be doing:
- Develop strong and effective relationships with hiring managers, People colleagues, wider business stakeholders and candidates.
- Manage and monitor the candidate experience, ensuring all candidates have a brilliant experience and receive appropriate and relevant feedback.
- Ensure the employer brand and employee values proposition is understood and leveraged in all resourcing communication to facilitate the companys Employer of Choice philosophy.
- Manage recruitment campaigns with due consideration to appropriate legislation.
- Manage the interview and assessment process ensuring a brilliant hiring manager and candidate experience.
- Liaise with hiring managers to develop accurate and up-to-date job descriptions, competency profiles and salary benchmarking data for roles.
- Identify and utilise the most appropriate and effective sourcing channels, including networking, promoting internal referrals, professional & social networking sites and managing 3rd party supplier relationships.
- Develop strong talent pipelines via internal and external channels, maintaining up to date knowledge of latest effective recruitment methods used in the market; maximising direct sourcing channels.
Experience you have that will set you up for success:
- Experience in an in house recruitment role or recruitment agency
- Understanding of basic employment law
- Self-starter who is able to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and calmly deal with conflicting priorities
- Able to manage time, prioritise and manage workload effectively
- High level of professional integrity and confidentially
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work within a team; able to establish strong relationships internally & externally