Cordant People is currently recruiting for a full time Senior Recruitment Consultant role working in our Edinburgh branch.
Cordant People are a family owned business embracing an extended community of colleagues and business partners. "The Cordant Spirit" unites us and defines the core values and behaviours that are critical to achieving our mission. We work with local businesses to increase the quality and speed of recruitment for permanent positions as well as short and long term temporary assignments. Strategic in our thinking with a responsive approach to future needs, we utilise our local knowledge, candidate network and client assessment approach to ensure we supply the right people at the right time.
Your new role
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will manage the complete 360 degree recruitment process from registration to offer stage and beyond. This includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. You will also be responsible for winning new clients as well as maintaining and developing further relationships with existing clients. You will also maintain regular contact with existing candidates, whilst consistently hitting KPI's and targets.
The successful candidate should have the following:
* Extensive recruitment experience
* Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
* Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client/candidate relationships
* Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
* Strong networking and client development abilities
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Team work based attitude
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive salary with an excellent uncapped bonus scheme
* Elite performance bonus
* Excellent training locally, regionally and nationally
* Structured career path - you have the ability to self promote
* Pension scheme
* High achiever trips
* A strong network of branches throughout the UK
Please apply by attaching your CV along with a covering letter, if you wish to discuss the role in more detail before applying please call Siobhan Reilly on (Apply online only) for a confidential conversation.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. However, unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody. As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant People are part of the Cordant Group; an international recruitment provider with 192 locations.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy