Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Senior HR Advisor for a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham. This a permanent opportunity, offering an annual salary of £28,000 - £30,000 plus benefits.
- Maintain personal awareness of recognised best practice, employment case law and statutory requirements in the retail and charity sector
- Work independently and autonomously to manage complex casework including performance, grievance, capability or conduct issues up to and including dismissal
- Assist with and carry out investigations and appeals as needed
- Build and sustain positive working relationships within the organisation in order to influence decision making
- Assist in the development or review of HR policy, procedure or guidance as required
- Coach and support managers to understand and implement policy, guidance and practice
- Ensure all HR policies are fully implemented bringing any inconsistencies between policy and practice to the attention of the HR People Partner / HR Advice Team Manager
- Maintain close links with the other teams within the HR Department ensuring that they are aware of any relevant issues or concerns, and working with them at all times to improve the service provided to the organisation
To apply for this role or to find out about other HR jobs, please contact Jack Sharpe on the Midlands HR Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.