Senior Employee Relations Manager / London / £55,000 / 15% Bonus
Information about the role
A Senior Employee Relations Manager is required to join the world's leading source of intelligent information for business and professionals. You will be driving the employee relations agenda combining strategic direction with operational execution. You will also provide first class support to HR colleagues across the enterprise. This role will proactively manage employee relations matters to foster a positive ER climate across the UK and Ireland.
- Providing guidance and advice to HR colleagues on all employee relations and HR policy matters.
- Continually review and updater where need, all HR policies for UK and Ireland.
- Design and deliver training on employee relations topics to HR and Line Managers.
- Manage any employment related litigation.
- Identify risk to the Company on employee relations matters.
- 3 - 5 years experience in an employee relations role
- First class employment law and employee relations knowledge
- Experience of employment policy development
- Experience in a HR role
- TUPE knowledge in relation to acquisitions, divestitures and outsourcing
- Degree level education
- HR or employment law qualification
- CIP qualification
Package you could receive
This role will pay up to £55,000, alongside a very competitive benefits package and 15% bonus.
For more information, please contact Daniel Quinn on **************