We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
As a member of the Group Reward team within the HR department, you'll help drive the Reward agenda for our Leadership population by working on a broad range of projects relating to the total remuneration of the Leadership Group across the Group.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Maintain our core leadership list across all Sky countries, liaising with in-country reward teams and Business HR, as required, to keep the data accurate and up to date
- Manage and coordinate the admin of core cyclical (e.g. salary review, RSU grants) and adhoc Group Reward end to end processes as required
- Participate in external salary surveys for leadership roles, providing all job data and liaising with BHR to ensure accurate matching
- Provide pay assessments on request for individual positions, making recommendations based on evaluation and assessment of external market data and internal per groups
- Maintain our Leadership annual bonus forecast and provide updates to Group Finance on a regular basis.
- Provide accurate data to other teams within the business as and when required.
- Provide analytical support on key projects as required
- Resolve individual reward issues and transactions that are part of day to day business.
- An undergraduate degree or relevant work experience.
- Some prior experience working within a Reward function (preferred but not essential)
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills, combined with the ability to interpret and present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand
- Proven skills in developing and managing relationships, internally, and with 3rd party suppliers.
- Resilience, flexible and the ability to be effective in a fast paced and challenging environment, which is going through significant organisational and cultural change.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about