Becoming a Resourcing Executive (Associates) with Knowledgepool:
Working within the Associate Management team as a Resourcing Executive, you will ensure we have the correct resources and skills in place that can match the demand of our customer projects delivering against their requirements.
This team spans a range of training and learning design activities requested by clients from content development to delivering training courses across both the public and private sector. You will ensure we are meeting our contractual obligations and that we have suitably qualified and financially viable resources in place to deliver short term training/learning requirements.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a new department, where you will have the opportunity to grow and progress in to a Service Delivery/Client facing role.
What you will do:
* Create/source and manage a pool of associates/freelancers based on the client delivery requirements within agreed SLAs across multiple clients
* Handling client and associate, queries and complaints
* Tracking costs ensuring all financial information is up to date
* Processing invoice and purchase order requests
* Producing reports and providing Management Information as required
* Managing Associates in compliance with government regulations
* Resourcing and coordinating any ad-hoc requests for trainers that are received from Internal Teams, according to availability and skill set
* Ensure resource requirements for projects are delivered against agreed timelines and budgets aligned to financial and performance targets
* Ensure compliance with administrative and Capita policies, processes and procedures; promoting Capita values
Your experience will include:
* Demonstrable experience within a similar resourcing role where you are identifying associates/freelancers (ideally within learning services)
* Ability to work to KPI's and SLAs
* Detail and process driven
* Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business
Knowledgepool, part of Capita plc, is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You'll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Knowledgepool are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership