Are you looking for a responsible and varied resourcing manager role? Are you looking for a role based from home? Do you have proven success within the resourcing arena? This role could be for you. This is not a traditional 360 recruitment role. This is a role involves supporting and empowering stakeholders, by providing innovative resourcing strategies, to enable them to recruit and retain the best talent!
This role is based from home, with occasional travel to sites, in the North of England.
Our client is a large, innovative and expanding a healthcare organisation, with sites all over the UK. They have recently gone through substantial change. They have a need for a Resourcing Business Partner to join the team and support the growing business. The role involves supporting the sites with regards to projects, such as recruitment strategy and retention. Other duties include
* Remote staff management of 3 Resourcers
* Providing best practice guidance and support to operational teams across the UK
* Advise and support advertising, brand awareness and social media, national job fairs and open days
* Production of management reports (updating trackers, recruitment activity) as well as presenting these to senior stakeholders on a monthly basis
* Occasional travel to sites
Previous experience for this Resourcing Business Partner
* Strategic resourcing campaign experience
* Proven experience with advising and empowering stakeholders with regards to recruitment matters
* Understanding of digital recruitment, ATS's, social media & LinkedIn as a recruitment / marketing tool
* Proven first class stakeholder relationship building and management experience
* Staff supervision experience (not essential)
* Report creation and presenting experience
* Able to work from home and travel occasionally
Our client offers an excellent benefits package, which includes car allowance as well as a varied and progressive role in a safe/ stable sector
This is an autonomous management role, based from home.
Apply now to avoid disappointment. Unfortunately, due to staff shortage, we are unable to get back to unsuccessful applications