Recruitment Administrator/Service Process Controller
£23,000 - £25,000
Sharing in success bonus (up to 10%)
Are you efficient and detail-orientated? Can you support a growing team with their critical business reporting? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to drive continuous business efficiencies for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Service Process Controller to enable the successful delivery of key recruitment and business processes. The candidate should be passionate about technology and innovation, customer oriented, with the ability to multi-task along with great organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
The role will involve updating, maintaining and providing reports to support the Company's ambitious growth plan alongside investigating and analysing relevant data to ensure the statistics provided to management are competent and accurate. There would be some travel to Bracknell from time-to-time.
- The ability to review relevant data and provide Business Intelligence to drive improvements
- Follows established processes/systems and recommends improvements to these, as appropriate
- The ability to work with our recruitment systems and good excel skills
- You will produce reports and should be able to bring them to life and the story that they tell
- Investigates and analyses data, producing specific reports as required by management
- Collects and evaluates relevant reports and escalates non-conformance
- Can provide operational support to managers of all levels
- Confident and pays attention to detail
- Competitive base salary (affordability calculator)
- Companywide incentive plan based upon individual and/or company performance.
- Competitive company pension contribution (choice of 2 levels)
- 3% Employee/6% Company
- 5% Employee/10% Company
- 4 x Salary Life Assurance
- 4 x Salary Dependent Pay Out
- Income Protection if you are unable to work because of illness
- Flex Benefits (Salary Sacrifice) - Travel/Medical/Health/Critical Illness
- Perks - Discount on Retail/Activities
- Earn Wow Points (convert to £'s against purchases)
- 25 days holiday + Public Holidays (Opportunity to buy or sell up to 10 days leave).
Dependant on role:
- Company-provided Medical Cover
- Some benefits are dependent on role level. Please confirm with the Hiring Manager or Recruitment Team