Job Title: Recruitment Manager (Apprenticeships)
Job ID: 10105
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35-45k (Plus commission)
One of the UKs leading Apprentice providers are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Manager based in London. They are a fast-growing Apprenticeship business with a reputation for innovation and customer focus, acquiring, nurturing and utilising the talents of young people within IT and Digital.
The Recruitment Manager will be ultimately responsible for managing and overseeing the Apprentice recruitment process. Through effective line management of the team and by working collaboratively with other departments, being tasked with reaching and exceeding monthly and annual, apprentice starts targets. The role will involve a personal caseload of clients and live role management. This personal recruitment target will contribute to the overall number of apprentice starts.
This role has 4 direct reports at the present day with a view to growing the team in the coming months, currently 3 reports are based in London and 1 in Manchester.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Responsibility for meeting and exceeding both personal and Team targets for apprenticeship starts.
- Full ownership of the day-to-day delivery, along with continual development of the overall recruitment process.
- Day to day management of Apprentice Recruitment Consultants, their personal targets and daily activity levels. Conducting weekly team meetings, briefing and individual 1:2:1's.
- Conduct team quarterly and annual reviews, completing and managing PDP's.
- Continually support team personal development and overall effectiveness in their role
- Represent the department at senior level meetings with the SMT and external stakeholders
- Management of all new apprenticeship vacancies and the effective distribution to the team
- A point of escalation for both internal and external stakeholder recruitment issues, managing effectively through to resolution
- Support with new business tenders and client pitches, representing the recruitment function and supporting sales and national account manager colleagues.
- Manage data effectively, utilising MI support, CRM reporting and marketing channels
- Through effective data management, be confident reporting on team activity, monthly starts forecasting and overall department effectiveness/areas for concern.
- Populate the New Starters List with accurate candidate / employer details for processing by Ops Team
- Marketing in of 1 strong candidate per month to an existing or new employer
- Participating in activities that contribute towards the delivery of large projects ie, large employer cohorts, apprentice on-boarding function, volume levy starts etc.
- Support the wider recruitment team to manage all aspects of candidate and client contact ensuring market-leading levels of client satisfaction.
- Escalate any issues and concerns to Arch senior management team where appropriate.
If this sounds like a good match, then please get in touch ASAP as interviews are taking place immediately.