Reporting to the Operations Director you will support the growth and development plan of the company. Using your previous contacts and experience plus LinkedIn Recruiter you will source all new team members as directed. You will also take ownership of all HR matters across the company as required.
• Responsible for recruiting of new staff.
• Maintaining a smooth on-boarding process.
• Providing induction, counselling and coaching of staff.
• Conducting performance and wage reviews.
• Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
• Presenting useful and engaging presentations.
• Maintaining and reporting on workplace Health & Safety compliance.
• Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
• Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
• Previous managerial experience in HR/Recruitment is essential.
• Strong MS Office and CRM skills.
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
• Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
• Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
• Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety legislation.
• Organised with a high attention to detail
Candidates' suitability for positions will be judged exclusively on criteria relating to qualifications, knowledge, skills, experience and attitude. There will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
Due to the volume of applications for this vacancy Platinum Resourcing will only be contacting those candidates that we feel meet the strict criteria our client has stipulated. If you don't hear from us within 3 working days, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for further vacancies.