Recruitment Consultant / Temp Controller - Office Support. The company is an established professional services / commercial recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They have an impressive list of accolades including Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention, offer a relaxed culture and are not "micro managing". They pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant Level)
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme and additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
To apply for this role
- You will have a track record as a successful Recruitment Consultant, within a Recruitment Agency, with a good record of billings into Office Support / Administration / PA / Secretarial / Commercial markets - ideally temps.
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- Must have drivers licence.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no . For more information please visit our website.