Recruitment Consultant - Hot Desks available in Construction - professional markets / Mechanical and Electrical / Trades and Labour - Five Ways, Birmingham.
Recruitment Consultants required for Hot Desks within respected, expanding, privately-owned national recruitment agency with 20 year+ track record in construction recruitment. Hot Desks Available in:
* White Collar Construction / Civil Engineering (Surveyors, Site Managers, Engineers, Estimators, Project Managers - permanent and freelance)
* Mechanical and Electrical (M&E)
* Trades and Labour
These vacancies exist as a result of expansion and promotion. These are all hot desks with plenty of existing client accounts. You'll be working vacancies from day one, and can expect six figure billings in your first year. The top billers billed over £300K in margin / fees last year and £20/30K months are commonplace.
* Basic salary up to £40,000 dependent on experience.
* Appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant (up to £23,000), Senior Recruitment Consultant (up to £28,000 + £4,000 car allowance) or Billing Team Manager (up to £40,000 + Car) level.
* Competitive uncapped commission (OTE for top performers is currently c£80,000).
* Location: Five Ways, Birmingham.
* Excellent working environment - breakfast provided every day, 8.00am to 5.30pm working hours, monthly dress-down social events, incentives including foreign trips and cash prizes.
* Excellent Training.
* Opportunity to progress quickly into manager / director role as the company is ambitious and rapidly expanding (there have been two promotions to director in the last 12 months).
* Respected Recruitment Agency with an excellent reputation for being experts in field and providing an excellent service to their clients and candidates.
Culture and Opportunity
You'll be joining an established, privately owned Construction Recruitment agency which has a head office in Birmingham. The environment is friendly and adult without micromanaging KPIs. You'll genuinely be running your own business within a business. The company already employs 50+ staff across a growing office network. There are plenty of opportunities for progression / promotion and for establishing new divisions and locations.
* You will have at least 12 months experience as a Recruitment Consultant working in a Recruitment Agency (Applications are invited from Consultants with 12 months to 10 years + experience. Starting salary commensurate with experience level).
* Experience in either professional construction, Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) or Trades and Labour recruitment is ideal.
* Applications welcome from recruitment consultants from other sectors who have a genuine desire to move into construction, M&E or Trades and Labour recruitment.
* You'll enjoy client visits and be prepared to spend plenty of time "on site" taking requirements.
* Current driving licence - essential.
* Self starter with a commitment to a quality approach to clients and candidates.
If this sounds like the Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
Contact - Sean Curran
This Construction / M&E / Trades and Labour Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no