We're looking for experienced recruitment consultants with a background in financial services for our permanent Compliance desk.
The team is led by a hands-on Manager who has a wealth of experience in compliance and risk recruitment within Financial Services. This is a buoyant market and we have extensive client relationships and warm business so the earning potential is high.
What will you be doing?
Focusing specifically on the London market we are seeking a driven individual to:
- Develop new business from new and existing clients
- Collaborate with the other divisions within Eames in order to seek out opportunities and develop new client relationships
- Provide a consultative service which will encompass a strong knowledge of the market and current trends
- Work closely with our junior consultants in this team to provide high calibre candidates
Skills & Experience required
- Previous recruitment experience within professional/financial services ideally in Compliance
- A strong billing record and evidence of winning or developing accounts
- Smartly presented with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop technical knowledge in new disciplines
- Tenacity and perseverance; self-starter
- Energy, enthusiasm, drive and competitive edge
- Degree educated (preferred but not essential)
We are a fast-growing and reputable recruitment firm operating in the Financial and Professional Services sectors. With 130 staff and offices in London, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong, we've experienced year on year growth since our inception in 2002.
We are proud of the culture we have developed here and the strongest endorsement of this is hearing what our people have to say. So don't just take it from us - here are some of the reasons our team have told us they love working for Eames.
- High performing workforce
- Established brand in the market
- Believable values and vision
- Mature environment
- Supportive and patient
- Visible hands on management team
Catherine Bishop, Talent Manager