- Job Reference: 34202587-2
- Date Posted: 19 May 2017
- Recruiter: Recruitment Genius
- Location: Chelmsford, Essex
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: HR / Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
- Start Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 23:00:00 EST
- Work Hours: Full Time
This premier teaching recruitment agency for both longer term teaching jobs and supply teachers is looking for a Primary/Secondary Consultant to join their Essex team. You will be based in their Essex Office and will be taking over a warm desk.
To provide a quality educational staff service to all schools in your dedicated area. Your role will enhance the reputation of the agency and endeavour to continually contribute to the growth of the company.
- Recruit and maintain effective working relationships with teaching staff available for supply work in your dedicated region.
- Provide said teaching staff with a professional, fast and efficient service.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationships with schools in your region.
- Provide schools with an efficient and professional service based on respect, honesty and total commitment.
- Recruit and interview prospective candidates to build a quality database of local staff in accordance with specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
- Arrange and undertake effective client visits generating new business and providing quality follow-up service visits for existing clients.
- Ensure that the administration, reporting and record keeping are completed accurately, on time and adhere to all specified processes, procedures, standards and relevant regulations.
- Positively participate in performance management and personal development processes.
- Prepare suitable quality CVs for all supply staff seeking long-term work.
- Supporting fellow team members in their areas when work demands require.
- Such other tasks, as are delegated by your BM at any time.
Basic Salary & Commission:
- £18 - 30k per annum depending on experience, skills and ability.
- After 6-months Probationary Period an opportunity to earn additional £3k based on Goals and KPI's
- Rewarding Commission Structure
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension
- Mileage - business mileage expense per mile.
Employment is full time and the normal working hours are 9.5 hours per day, Monday to Friday, totalling 47.5 hours per week. The office opening times are 07.00hrs to 16:30hrs.