4SocialWork are currently seeking a Healthcare Recruitment Administrator/Consultant to work in Birmingham.
Hours: Full-Time Days
Pay Rate: £ Competitive
We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator/Consultant to coordinate our Doctoring/Healthcare services. For this role, you should understand healthcare and recruitment regulations and be able to handle medical information discreetly. Healthcare Administration/Consultant duties include locating, recruiting and interviewing potential job candidates. Your job comprises many sub-responsibilities like speaking with managers and understanding what their skill needs may be. You may be asked to handle payroll tasks as well, such as updating databases, distributing salaries and work slips.
- Handling enquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Arranging assessments
- Formatting documentation
- Pre-selecting candidates
- Advertising positions
- Handling payroll
- Attending meetings
- Assisting managers
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- Proven work experience as a Healthcare Administrator/Consultant/Medical Office Manager or Relevant Role
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
If you are a Recruitment Administrator/Consultant and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on or emailing on
Who we are-
At 4Socialwork we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Who Cares? We Do.