Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance
City of London or North London
Basic to £45k + Excellent Commission + Benefits
We have an excellent opportunity for an up-and-coming recruiter to join a successful, internationally focused consultancy.
The firm offers a supportive and friendly environment, career development and the chance to manage your own portfolio. You'll be focusing on all levels of Accountancy/Finance recruitment into a range of clients, both nationally and internationally, and so will gain an excellent grounding on which to build your future career.
The key attributes of the role are
- Working within an established team
- Highly professional and fun environment
- Good work/life balance
- Excellent commission structure
- One year's successful recruitment experience, ideally gained in the Accountancy or Financial Services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be enthusiastic and driven, with the desire to contribute to and develop a highly successful team
- Education to degree level
- Pro-active, sales-orientated approach
Apply online, see WatersBarnes.com, or call Simon Waters direct.