BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our client is a leading recruitment business, whose specialisms include commercial, technical and Industrial placements. On their behalf, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to grow and sustain sales across all divisions of their recruitment business. This is a new role which will incorporate management of their existing divisions with the expectation of growing the sales across all areas of the business.
You will be working closely with the Directors to build a strong sales culture within the business.
Initially focus will be on growing the Commercial and Care Divisions but also looking forward at expanding the sales in other established divisions and setting up two furthers specialist divisions in line with company expansion plans together with opening a further office in the South West.
You would be responsible for:
- Developing and growth of the existing recruitment business
- Overseeing the sales across all divisions of the company
- Meeting targets and KPI's set in line with the companies growth strategy
- Making proactive sales visits and calls
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Setting KPI's for your team in line with the growth strategy
- Maintaining a pipeline of potential clients
- Ensuring compliance of employment law and legislation
- Reviewing and developing sales plans and activity reports
- Keeping up to date database of clients and candidates
- Responding to all enquiries within specified timeframes
- Regular sales and client visits
- Leading regular sales and marketing meetings
- Working in line with company policies, procedures and work instructions
- Attending various business network events
You will have experience of working in a busy recruitment environment and have a proven track record of growing and sustaining a busy recruitment desk. You will be sales focused and have experience of managing a team.
Skills and qualities required:
- You will be driven, hard-working and have a passion for sales.
- You will be focussed and proactive
- You will have excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be a team player and willing to provide cover if needed.
- Hold a full driving license.
The office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30 with one hour lunch break daily.
- The position comes with an attractive basic salary plus commission.
- Opportunity to grow the company
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) which increases with length of service to 33 days
This role will be key to the on-going success of the business.
Please contact Jo Barnes at Fresh Appointments for further information regarding this exceptional opportunity.
Fresh Appointments are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy and operates as an equal opportunities