Our established and highly reputable recruitment agency client with an impressive portfolio of clients and excellent staff retention is currently looking to bring on board Recruiters or Resourcers to join their teams!
- To source candidates via advertising, job board searches, networking, referrals, LinkedIn and extensive database.
- To shortlist and telephone interview candidates to ascertain their suitability for a specified vacancy.
- Format CVs and write interview reports ready for sending to our clients.
- Arrange interviews and conduct interview preparation with candidates.
- Make offers to candidates or reject accordingly.
- Associated administration tasks.
Our client offers comprehensive training to all new starters and all Resourcers are given the opportunity to study for their CertRP exams after a qualifying period.
Our client expects commitment and ambition from all employees however in return we offer a competitive basic salary, regular pay rises, excellent uncapped commission, bonuses and incentive schemes.
You should be confident, personable, professional, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a sense of humour!
37.5 hrs per week. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm. Recruiters are sometimes expected to work extra hours to meet the needs of the business.
This is a sales-based recruitment role and candidates MUST possess strong sales experience within a recruitment agency. There is an excellent commission structure in place.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.