A wonderful opportunity has arisen to join a small and friendly HR team in a well-established and friendly not for profit organisation as an interim HR Advisor. You'll be mainly based at the Head Office, supporting multiple stakeholders in this broad and diverse generalist role. You'll be the first port of call for all line managers and colleagues providing advice in relation to HR policies and providing guidance on ER issues, absence and performance management.
What you'll be doing:
· Working closely with managers, providing comprehensive advice and support on all ER issues, including absence management, disciplinary, grievance, performance management, maternity and paternity issues.
· Leading on all areas of second line absence cases and disciplinary cases
· Manage the administration of the ER process / other company policies to ensure the process operates effectively and to agreed timescales.
· To develop and maintain effective relationships with a hierarchy of stakeholders
· To conduct exit interviews with all management leavers and use this information to feed into company leavers reports and activities
What you'll be:
· Experience working within a HR Generalist role
· CIPD qualification or working towards
· Self-starter with the ability to manage a varied workload in a fast-paced environment & work under pressure
· Proven knowledge of employment legislation
· Have the ability to influence & build strong working relationships at all levels with the flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate experience in influencing within a hierarchy of levels
· Commitment to the performance management culture with the ability to set high standards, deliver objectives and challenge appropriately