This role for a Information, Performance And Reward Team Leader has been released on a temporary basis for 3 months initially.
* As a senior member of the ERD team, contribute to the overall management of the team including team planning, monitoring and managing performance.
* Oversee the Council's job evaluation arrangements and the provision of advice to the Council's arms length organisations and schools.
* Management and development of the Council's reward arrangements including pay, benefits and recognition arrangements and the provision of advice to arms lengths organisations and schools.
* To manage the development of the Council's employment handbook in the light of changes to employment law, Council policy or guidance regarding reward
(including pay and benefits).
* To manage the maintenance and development of the Council's PDS process based on stakeholder feedback and building consensus regarding any changes or improvements.
* To lead on change management regarding PDS and CRP to help to secure effective buy in and implementation throughout the whole organisation.
* To plan, manage and deliver effective communication to the organisation regarding PDS and CRP to ensure PDS is undertaken effectively and that the system and guidance is fit for purpose.
* To lead on the maintenance and development of the ERP system as it relates to PDS and CRP, commissioning amendments, ensuring changes are effectively tested and signing off changes once full delivered for the benefit of the business.
* To commission, sign off and monitor the delivery of training and development regarding performance management and CRP.
* To monitor the consistency of ratings across the Council, to ensure these ratings are equality impact assessed and to consult and provide feedback to stakeholders as appropriate to ensure fairness and consistency.
* To identify how the People and Organisational Development service (P&OD) will support the business in its implementation of the 'big data' vision, and lead the implementation of the most appropriate solutions and business processes across
You should match the following criteria:
* Change management Has a good knowledge of best practice change management and organisational development and utilises this for the development of a people informatics strategy and performance and reward systems Project management * Knowledge, understanding and proven experience of the application of project managements tools and techniques and sufficient skill to monitor and revise activities to ensure milestones are met.
* Performance Management Success in developing and implementing performance management arrangements including appraisals aimed at improving employee engagement and organisational performance
* Reward Management Success in developing and implementing employee reward systems e.g. systems which link pay to performance
* Workforce informatics The individual must have significant experience in development of workforce informatics; utilizing, creating, and defining systems and processes to support implementation. Analysis Exceptional analytical skills and mastery of workforce informatics, underpinned by a higher level degree or appropriate level of relevant experience.
* Excellent executive presentation skills; ability to distill and present actionable information from complex research.
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website