Lucinda Ellery Consultancy is a prestigious organisation with an enviable reputation within the hair loss and hair extension industry with its HQ in London and further studios within the UK and USA. We are currently seeking to recruit a highly efficient and hardworking HRManager for our studio in Hammersmith. The HRManager will need to organise and manage the human resources and administration function. We are open to this role being either a four or five day week (optional Saturdays)
We are recruiting for a true generalist role where every day is varied and always full of reward.
The ideal candidate will have extensive HR experience.
What we are looking for:
- Great people skills with the ability to build rapport and relations quickly.
- Ability to communicate with clients and employees at all levels.
- Excellent PC skills ( MS Office).
- A deadline orientated manager with the ability to multitask.
- Attention to detail and the ability to problem solve.
- A collaborative work style, open to direction and commitment to get the job done.
- Must have demonstrated leadership and vision in managing teams, projects and initiatives.
What you'll be responsible for:
- To be the first point of contact for all UK HR related queries from the organisation.
- To provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling, Communications, Absence Management.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge.
- Payroll data -collate payroll changes; send through to Payroll in a timely manager
- Apply for candidate references, respond to reference requests, ensure authorisations are in place and corresponding paperwork is processed
- Assist and provide paperwork across the full HR Lifecycle
- Issue Contracts, Offers, vetting checks, collect paperwork.
- Keep abreast of Workplace legislative changes, providing guidance and support to senior stakeholders
- Review and revise HR Policy and handbook updates/reviews to ensure compliance and best practice
- Deal with all recruitment activity and campaigns
- 3 years Human Resources Management Experience
- CIPD Qualified
- MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a dynamic role within an innovative and growing company. It is a great working environment within modern and glamorous surroundings.
Salary - Up to £.00 per annum for full time role (Pro-rated 4 days if candidate chooses 4 day week role) -Negotiable based upon experience
Tuesday to Friday - 9:00 - 17:30 and Saturday 10:00am - 17:30
Tuesday to Friday - 9:00 - 17:30
To apply for the above position you must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.
Please submit your application with a covering letter outlining your suitability, availability and your current and expected salary to the email address provided.