HR Systems Analyst
Up to £40,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
HR Systems Analyst with experience in HR Systems, HR Data Analysis and Reporting and Project Management skills required on a permanent basis by prestigious public sector organisation based in Orpington, South East London. The HR Systems Analyst will act as a subject matter expert, working closely with the HR Manager, HR Business Partner and Project teams.
* Experience with HR & Payroll Systems Implementation projects
* Strong Project Management skills
* Strong data manipulation skills and experience, a highly competent Excel user
* Strong repoirting skills, (ideally having some familiarity with Business Objects or similar)
* Logical thinker with excellent communication skills
* Previous experience with iTrent
This is a great time for a HR Systems Analyst to join the team, as there are several extremely interesting projects in the pipeline and the successful HR Systems Analyst will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a high profile project.
ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals.
Tags: HR Systems, HRIS, Systems Implementation, iTrent, MidlandHR, HR, Payroll, HR Information Systems, Project Manager, Systems Implementation, HR Systems, Systems Analyst, Data Analysis, London