HRBP Support Consultant
12 month contract
Working on an initial 12 month contract, this role provides HR support to our client's R&D site in Cambridge, in a variety of activities including hiring, talent management, the development of HR policies, the annual review process, employee relations cases and advising managers and leaders on various people issues.
The role is high-profile and you will be reporting and working under the general direction of the Associate Director based there in Cambridge.
This role will ideally suit a self-starting team player who understands how to successfully operate through a Matrix model across 3 UK sites and can build strong internal networks amongst colleagues and peers.
Skills and Experience:
- HR-related degree qualification or CIPD qualified
- An in depth knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law
- Relevant HR experience - 2-3 years working in an international, corporate environment
- Ideal candidates will either have prior experience of leveraging shared service and Centres of Excellence models
- Previous experience in high-growth, lean organisations or in fast-paced, high-performing pharma/biotech type environments is very desirable
- Ability to operate in an international Matrix environment and passionate about customer service and service delivery
- Strong process orientation skills, attention to detail and project management skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Operates as both an internal consultant and account manager and will be responsible for successful delivery of local HR initiatives, supporting the Associate HR Director in Cambridge
- Works closely with leaders and managers to provide proactive HR partnership and able to execute HR programmes to support their business objectives
- Advises managers and employees on HR policy and process matters, including managing employee relation issues and in partnership with Learning and Development, plan and deliver on-site training
- Reviews operational HR processes to ensure they are fit for purpose, recommending & implementing changes as appropriate
- Builds relationships with key suppliers internally & externally eg centres of excellence, shared service centre, legal specialists, etc.
Applications: To learn and understand more about this newly created 12 month contract in Cambridge working as a HRBP Support Consultant; please call and speak with Edward here at IRS Recruitment in our London offices or please send me a copy of your latest CV for an immediate call back.