HR Systems Advisor
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: 3 months
Role and responsibilities
As a HR Systems Administrator you will work closely with our HR Assistants, Resourcing Advisors and Head of HR Operations to provide a seamless employee experience.
- You will manage the database including producing new contracts and building customised reports.
- Leading on the development of additional HR modules such as Recruitment, Performance, Talent & Succession Planning. Continuously research, test and stay updated on all system updates and fixes. Lead the implementation and roll-out of new HR system modules that are developed within the HR System through workshops
- Work with People & Culture Team and undertake further development and benefit realisation of the HR system to maximise functionality and eliminate manual duplication, ensuring that business processes are aligned with SLAs & SOPs.
- Advising HR Helpdesk team on critical query resolution
- Uploading mass employee data to the HR System for all changes e.g. restructure, annual performance ratings and salary reviews.
- Leading the production of annual performance & salary review letters via the HR System
- Manage, organise and deliver training interventions.
- Create system specific process maps.
- Maintain visibility of all Employee Data and manage business critical tasks as required. Manage Employee Data (e.g. starters, leavers, weekly recruitment data, equality and diversity monitoring, headcount data, attrition and sickness absence rates etc.).
- Generating accurate monthly & quarterly people data reports.
- Produce, deliver and continuously develop customised reports using the reporting tools available depending on the needs of the business
- Build and/or use data reports to validate the data, ensuring it is cleansed and compliant for data processors (eg payroll, HMRC, Pension provider etc)
Key Words: HR Systems Advisor, HR Assistant, Resourcing Advisor, HR Systems Administrator, HR Manager, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK