HR System Administrator (HR Systems / MI)
PIB is a growing group of insurance advisory businesses. The business is growing rapidly through acquisitions and by employing outstanding individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience across the insurance market.
Position: HR Systems and MI Support
Location: Retford, Nottinghamshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £25k dependent on experiences
About the role:
PIB Group is now looking for a HR Systems and MI Support to provide a help desk facility to the Group and the HR Services team, for our HR and Payroll system (Cascade). You will be required to provide an excellent standard of customer service, internal communications and problem solving. You will also provide regular, timely and accurate Management Information and people data to the PIB Group Executive team, and the HR Business Partner team as well as supporting with development of HR and Payroll as required.
- Provide first line HR systems support for all HR and payroll system queries across PIB Group. Ensuring swift query resolution and proactive communications with customers at all times
- Provision of accurate and timely management information and people metrics, on a monthly basis to the PIB Group Executive Team and the HR Senior Management Team, ensuring that all analysis is based on sound and consistent data. Respond efficiently and appropriately to regular and ad hoc people data requests
- Provide accurate and meaningful people data to the HR Business Partner team, for their relevant Divisions, both regularly and on an ad hoc basis, as required. Supporting the development and improvement of our people reporting, as our business evolves and grows.
- Provision of accurate and timely people data reports to the Head of Reward and the Employee Benefits team, including the ongoing maintenance of such data on the HR and Payroll systems
- Responsibility for maintaining the accuracy of the 'Benefits Matrix', and it's alignment with the hierarchy and employee profiles on our HR & Payroll system. Maintain a data dictionary and reports catalogue, for both Zeus and Athena, for use within the HR Service department
- Support with the annual salary review process, through the production of salary review spreadsheets and upload of accurate data at the end of the process
- Educated to A-Level standard demonstrating a good standard of literacy & numeracy. Degree (or equivalent), in a relevant subject (Desirable)
- Experience of working with HR and payroll systems. Experience of working with Cascade HR and Broker Assess systems (Desirable)
- An understanding of HR statistics and people metrics. Knowledge of the HR environment and processes (Desirable)
- Able to produce and present accurate data to a high standard
- Pro-active and organised; Customer oriented, with a 'right first time' approach
You may have experience of the following: HR Systems Administrator, HR Support Officer, HR Systems Analyst, HR Systems Specialist, HR Systems, Payroll, Cascade, HR & Payroll, HR Officer, HR Coordinator, HR Co-ordinator, Management System, MI etc