My Client based near is a boutique business with an outstanding industry reputation. An opportunity has arisen for an HR Assistant to join the team. This role is a varied and generalist role supporting the whole office. You will be the key contact for all HR issues. You will also be involved in strategic resourcing The role is diverse and will entail:
- Supporting the recruitment and selection function including liaising with recruitment agencies and prospective candidates; processing invoices; CRB and pre-employment checks; chasing reference and other associated duties.
- Strategic and innvovative resourcing, working with agencies and managing PSLs
- Supporting the induction process for any new members of staff.
- Preparing and issuing employment contract to new employees.
- Inputting changes onto the Octopus system, sending out relevant contractual information; chasing queries with managers.
- Undertake administrative duties supporting various process including maternity and paternity leave and other forms of special leave; probation procedures and other terms and conditions of employment.
- Supporting the training and development programme including the collation of training requirements from individuals appraisals and the collation of information relating to the evaluation of training.
- Undertake administrative duties to support the Head of HR/Talent in the delivery of a health and safety culture including maintaining records on health and safety training undertaken.
- Exposure to the Advisory side
Applicants will have previous generalist HR experience and be able to demonstrate that they can work autonomously and hold their own in a very fast paced and client facing environment. You will need to demonstrate that you are HR fluent, unflappable and can manage a busy workload.
Katie bard is acting as an agency and is an equal opportunities employer