HR Project Manager - Talent management - System Implementation - HR Software
Do you have a passion for talent? Have experience in Project Manager? ReThink are currently supporting a Manchester based client to bring a HR Project Manager on board to own a full HR software solution implementation.
This an excellent opportunity for someone to support a major retailer as they work towards digitising their internal system. You will have prior experience in delivering a full end-to-end HR software solution from initial scoping to implementation in a HR department, including project planning, vendor selection and stakeholder management.
You will be a proactive, autonomous talent professional with a drive to achieve results and add significant value to an environment.
Skills required for this role:
- A proven background in Talent or HR within a financial, retail or E-commerce organisation
- Experience in requirement gathering, project planning and vendor management
- Experience in working within a large scale organisation with a complex organisational structure
- A proven background in leading HR related projects, owning project plans, budget and full delivery remit.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to build solid partnerships with up to exec/board level management
Immediate interview and start. Send CVs to for immediate consideration