The HR function of Zachary Daniels are looking to recruit a HR Manager for an iconic retail business with a national footprint. The business are a mainstay on the high street. You will be based from the London Office with some travel
You will be responsible for leading the people agenda across the areas you will support.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Owning and developing the people agenda to support the retail strategy and driving specific strategic projects
- Support your key stakeholders to help develop, coach and improve capability.
- Address day to day HR issues as they arise
- Support and work with the leadership team to support change
- Provide sound and commercial advice on employment, performance management and talent management
You will currently be operating as a standalone or multi-site HR professional. Retail sector experience is essential
In return the business offers a basic salary of up to £50,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus company benefits.