HR Manager, Poole, Competitive Salary
You're a HR Professional passionate about attracting and developing talent. You're looking to further your career in a brand-new role with full job autonomy, driving efficiency in planning, managing and coordinating Human Resources.
Rubicon's client, an award-winning business within professional services, are unique, entrepreneurial, and committed to supporting their clients. As HR Manager, your benefits will include: extensive training opportunities and personal development, a modern and bright working environment and plenty of free local parking. You'll be meeting the continuous and ever-changing needs of a forward-thinking business, enhancing and developing its people and policies as you grow.
Your responsibilities as HR Manager will include:
- Ongoing development and ownership of the whole Human Resources function
- Providing advice and recommendations on policy changes/employment law updates
- Conducting appraisals, capability reviews and performance management meetings
- Owning the onboarding/induction process for new starters and processing any leavers
- Implementing and overseeing internal staff recognition programmes and employee benefits, advising and coaching all staff
- Constant development of your own technical knowledge by attending workshops, expanding on your professional qualifications and participating in professional networking societies
This HR Manager role job isn't advertised elsewhere as we've been asked to fill it exclusively. For more information on this full time, and permanent, HR Manager role please either apply via this advert or call me, Amber, today on and I'll talk you through the details.