A global Support Services company is looking for a highly talented HR Manager to help drive business partnering, management and direction on all people related matters. The role will support the implementation of organisation development initiatives to support business strategy capability.
The role is for someone who can operate with a high level of employment relations expertise and work alongside both the HR Director and Support Services Director in an autonomous fashion.
- Experience working and negotiating with Unions
- At least 5 years' experience working within HR
- Ability to work flexibly in an ever changing environment
- Experience in a Complex Multi-national business
- Provide advice on complex, high level or high risk employee relations issues, including those relating to discipline, grievance, performance and absence
- Develop effective partnering relationships with General Manager/s, their teams, key internal stakeholders and customers
- Support operations leaders and teams in the management of trade union relationships and effective consultation
- Coach managers to improve team performance and assist with the implementation of performance management processes
- Provide commercially focused HR solutions delivery utilising HR specialists as required to develop business focused solutions
- Support the Head of HR in analysing training needs, creating development plans and analysing learning and development activity
- Act as a key conduit for the 2-way flow of information between the contract and the HR function, providing
- Support and implement HR projects and initiatives as required across relevant contract/s
- Ensure implementation of succession planning and talent management framework
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times.
- Ability to provide commercially focused HR solutions.
- Good knowledge of employment law with strong skills in TUPE.
- Ability to link business objectives to HR initiatives.
- Ability to coach and mentor the HR team.
- Ability to interpret business objectives and transform these into individual objectives
- Proven track record of implementation of change management programmes.