HR Comms and Mobility Manager required for a 6 month contract by our leading client in Hayes Middlesex. The Reward team you will be joining is a global centre of Expertise for compensation, benefits programs.
They design, develop and manage global reward plans and practices in collaboration with our HR colleagues worldwide.
They lead execution and implementation through a network of HR country managers and People Services colleagues.
We do require a candidate with previous Global Mobility experience
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the review and optimisation of internal processes to ensure effective global mobility management and implementation
- Develop an employee journey centric approach to mobility engagements and work with managers and business partners to provide required services and information at key touch points
- Manage Global Mobility engagement with key stakeholders including selected vendors.
- Oversee relocation operations as managed by Country managers and HR operations
- In collaboration with Reward team members, develop Reward communications approach and content to support planned activities and ad-hoc requests.
- Partner with the HR communication and HR IS team to transition reward content to new platform "THE HUB", taking into account the Reward EVP and agreed strategy and structure (wireframes).
This includes repurposing existing pages and developing new content where needed. As well as supporting the design and updates of the HUB pages.
- Product/Service manager for 2 global recognition programs
- Reward Learning: Support the creation of a manager training (MLX every day). The training should aim at developing managers skills in hiring, motivating and taking reward decisions for their team.
The ideal candidate will be eager to tackle the challenges of developing programs, processes and content that helps build our Global Mobility and Reward EVP to enhance the employee experience.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Autonomous, collaborative and focused on employee experience
- Ability to structure complex service models
- Effective written and oral communications a must.
- Global Mobility management and process design experience
- Experienced in producing training materials, comms, learning guides, videos
- Ability to work effectively across a broad range of stakeholders in a multicultural matrixed environment
- Reward knowledge is a plus
- Customer centric approach to service design and support
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.