We know about food!
Tulip Ltd is the UK's leading food solutions business, supplying all major food retailers, holesalers and foodservice companies with a wide range of quality products. We provide consumers with a comprehensive range of products in four key mega-categories - fresh meat & sausage, bacon & gammon, cooked meat, and convenience & snacking. Our farm-to-fork operation is unique in the industry, while our strategic framework puts customers, product, efficiency and people at the heart of everything we do, all with a view to growing responsibly. As part of the Danish Crown Group, the largest pork provider in Europe and the biggest exporter of pork in the world, Tulip Ltd is well-placed to deliver its ambitious plans for sustainable growth. If you have an appetite for more, this could be the role for you.
We are seeking an experienced energetic HR Business Partner, ideally CIPD qualified to report into and foster a strong relationship with the MD of the Tulip Food Company division, with a dotted line to VP HR. You will partner the Divisional Leadership team comprising of an Operations Director, Technical Director, Commercial Director and Finance Director, building trust, demonstrate a sense of urgency and using your extensive HR knowledge support them with cultural changes as identified, as well as organisational change projects.
Working cross functionally, alongside the divisional site HR Managers and their teams you will collaboratively support the site Leadership teams with developing, driving and implementing people plans aligned to the divisional strategy. Your strong coaching and influencing skills will support you with developing Line Managers by challenging their thinking and encouraging them to explore alternative methods and solutions that resolve matters and deliver their business needs. You will be seen as the HR specialist, sharing best practice, offering guidance and supporting on all generalist HR matters. You will know what it takes to balance legal risk with business risk.
As a HR Business Partner, your focus will be on the long term strategic development of our people and organisational change within the business. As part of the Senior HR team you will be responsible for supporting and implementing an integrated HR strategy. You will working closely with your HR Colleagues on projects, including Attraction and Engagement, succession planning, Learning and development, Compensation and Benefits, CSR, Health & Safety, Communications, and other external influences such as BREXIT. Your strong communication and engagement skills will support you in driving, implementing and embedding the changes and or deliverables associated to the projects.
You will be people orientated, insightful seeing the bigger picture and act with integrity at all times. Your resilience and ability to embrace change will be equally paramount and support you with new challenges and responsibilities as they arise. Although you will be able to communicate with your key stakeholders using various methods, including the utalisation of technology, the role will involve extensive travel.
Who we're looking for:
- Demonstrable relationship management experience at all levels, including business partnering at MD level within a FMCG organisation
- Experience of development and implementation of people plans in a fast paced environment
- Proven experience of large transformation change
- Proven experience of large transformation change and implementing organisational restructures
- Excellent technical HR knowledge through generalist and HRBP experience
- Sound understanding of UK/EU employment law
- Ability to consult on the application of HR policy and processes
- Collaborative style to build relationships within Tulip LTD and the wider Danish Crown business
- Previous exposure to Union environment preferred
- Competent IT user with a full driving license and the flexibility to travel to sites, staying away from home as required.
What We Offer
As an international organisation, we pride ourselves on creating high quality food and exceed many recognised industry standards. We care about our people and offer the following:
- Competitive salaries
- Pension and life assurance for all our employees
- Tulip Reward Scheme where you can claim hundreds of discounts
- Equipped for life programme including mini health MOT's, cycle to work scheme and more!
If you are as serious about food as we are and ready to help us make a difference, we would like to hear from you.