Morgan McKinley are representing a fantastic business who are seeking a HR Business Partner to join their fast growing Financial Services Business
Morgan McKinley's team are recruiting an HR Business Partner. This exciting opportunity will be working with our client in the Redhill/ Reigate area. The main purpose of this role will be to lead the Human Resources department providing a high quality and effective service.
Basis - Permanent, Full time
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 DOE
Duties and responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Provide talent advisory support to business leaders Providing Executive team coaching, support and guidance
- Contribute to company strategy as part of the Executive leadership team
- Developing effective HR procedures and policies
- Help to shape elements of global segment/function-specific talent strategies to address business priorities and identifying talent issues and implementing enterprise initiatives within the scope and priorities of the global HR operating model.
- Providing effective case management of disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance management, bringing a problem solving approach to complex HR issues
- Recruiting the very best people to our business, ensuring the employer brand is strong
Key skills and experience required:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in HR or related area
- Prior experience of working as an HRBP within a professional or financial services organisation
- Strong evidence of partnering with senior business leaders on employee relation issues and effectively influencing them is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently and operate well in a team
- Understanding and experience of operating in an international matrix environment
- Experience of working with Centres Of Expertise and Shared Services
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.