The HR Shared Services Team provide a suite of services to company's employees and HR populations including inquiry resolution, payroll, data management, employee life cycle management and HR systems support. The successful applicant will be accountable for ensuring all HR and payroll inquiries are accurately addressed in a professional, efficient, timely manner, as well as delivering exceptional customer service to the organisation.
As the successful applicant, you will:
- Serve as a subject matter expert and key resource for HR systems and maintain a strong oversight of HR policies and processes.
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to exceed expectations and strive to meet all desired performance levels and service level agreements to make sure HRSS is productive and efficient.
- Handle employee inquiries and issue resolution across HR Services and support employees and managers with self-service.
- Assist in escalations and continuous improvement in both operational and process matters
- Ensure all escalated issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is communicated to the appropriate party. Resolve complex escalated concerns and inquiries.
- Cultivate networks across a variety of functions and locations with the organization
In addition, this role regularly works with sensitive information that requires a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
We are keen to hear from individuals with a current HR background or a strong interest in HR who are passionate about customer service and are excited by the prospect of being part of a fast paced and friendly team.
*Experience of working in a fast-paced service centre environment and/or administrative role within an HR function.
*Experience of working in a high performance culture driven by Service Level Agreements, defined timeframes and excellence in customer service.
*Experience of working within a large/complex blue chip organization is desirable although not essential
*It would be advantageous for applicants to have or be working towards their CIPD qualification although this is not essential
*Education to degree level in a HR or business discipline or equivalent experience would be an advantage
*Strong customer service skills
*Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
*Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
*Good problem solving skills
*Strong interpersonal and team skills
*Proficiency in Microsoft Office products. PeopleSoft experience would be an advantage
*Self-sufficient, demonstrates initiative and good judgement
*Collaborative and supportive of others
*Flexible Multi-tasking - handle short-term deadlines & conflicting priorities