NTT DATA UK are hiring a HR Advisor to join a dynamic, driven team. We are passionate about driving a positive culture whilst ensuring HR strategic goals are achieved. You will play an integral part in advising and partnering with designated business units on all people related matters.
- Participate in the implementation of company-wide HR programs with the rest of the HR Team.
- Manage the full range of ER issues such as performance management, absence management, grievances and disciplinaries
- Work closely with designated business unit managers; coaching them to ensure the correct application of policies and procedures
- Monitor and manage probationary periods and related extensions/dismissals.
- Produce monthly KPI reporting and use this information to effectively support and advise business unit managers
- Coordination of annual processes including the Promotions process and Appraisal process.
- Collaborate with the HR team on ad hoc HR projects and initiatives.
- Strong knowledge of UK employment legislation and practical experience of applying this knowledge in complex ER cases
- Previous experience at Generalist HR BP or HR Advisor level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to build and maintain relationships and credibly engage stakeholders at all levels of the business
- The desire to get involved in and collaborate with the HR team on developing and rolling out new initiatives.
- Flexible and proactive with a passion for HR
Frequent travel to client sites across the UK required (Birmingham, Leicester and London)