This high profile Business Services organisation is looking to appoint a permanent HR Advisor to work from their Leeds office working in a centralised HR Shared Service Centre.
You will be providing 1st line HR support, taking calls from Customers all around the UK, answering questions and giving advice on ER issues.
* Providing pragmatic and commercial advice and guidance, predominantly by telephone, across the full spectrum of ER issues including; discipline, grievance, capability/performance management and absence
* Escalating complex, risky or sensitive cases to HR Operations Partners, who sit within the client areas, where appropriate
* Proactively responding to queries from managers within a shared HR inbox
* Capturing and tracking all advice and key information on our in-house case management system to ensure we provide accurate MI reporting to our clients
* Analysing case management, and other business, MI (i.e. attrition levels), to identify trends, enabling the HR Operations team and business areas to develop effective action plans
* Managing all occupational health referrals, tracking spend and working with the business on implementing any reasonable workplace adjustments. Maintaining a reasonable adjustment tracker to ensure these are implemented in a timely manner
* Raising awareness of the importance of undertaking maternity, DSE, stress and other risk assessments. Supporting the business in managing mental health issues and creating a healthy work environment
* Providing coaching and training to managers in all aspects of our people policies and procedures
* Supporting the HR Operations Partners with ad hoc projects such as redundancy/ restructures, change management and TUPE
Applicants must have demonstrable HR experience, with particular emphasis around Employee Relations, preferably gained within a commercial and fast-paced environment, and hands-on experience of the application of company HR policy and procedures.
The ideal Candidate
* CIPD level 3 - qualified or working towards
* Advanced Word and Excel
* Sound knowledge of employment legislation
* Experience of employment tribunal claims and settlement agreements
This is an exciting career opportunity for an ambitious HR Advisor who is looking to progress their career in an organisation that offers ongoing training and development and the chance to grow and get involved with project work in the future including TUPE, redundancies and change management.
If you are professional, articulate, highly organised with strong attention to detail and possess the ability to work methodically and calmly when dealing with sensitive people issues then we would be keen to hear from you.
This a new permanent position paying £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience) + benefits