Alexander Lloyd is currently recruiting for a highly professional HR Advisor with extensive Employee Relations experience, on behalf of a not-for-profit organisation based in Crawley. This opportunity is being offered on a fixed term contract basis for 6 months with an annual salary of up to £35,000 pro rata'd.
* Providing sound advice and support to managers in all areas of Employee Relations including disciplinaries, grievances, , sickness absence, performance management and restructures.
* Liaising with managers on a range of Employee Relations issues, whilst ensuring a fair and consistent delivery on policies and procedures
* Supporting the organisation with small scales restructures and TUPE transfers
The successful candidate will have:
* The ability to hit the ground running in a fast paced, busy environment
* Extensive experience of leading or supporting a range of Employee Relations cases
* A valid UK driving licence and access to a car
A friendly and busy environment, offering the opportunity for a hard working professional to develop their experience, working on a wide range of Employee Relations issues.
Please quote 40981 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd Human Resources Recruitment Solutions is the leading recruiter for HR Director, Manager, Business Partner, Learning & Development and Reward opportunities across Surrey, Sussex, Kent and South East London.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.