An opportunity to work flexible hours. Join this leading FTSE 100 business, provides 600 services across six continents and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
As one of the UK's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Service and Engineering sectors.
They are proud to be an award winning team, having picked up numerous accolades for the quality of our training. We're also recognised by Ofsted as a 'Good' training provider with expert staff who are well trained and supported effectively by their managers.
Now seeking to recruit a talented and motivated individual to join as Hospitality Trainer & Assessor, delivering a range of qualifications including Professional Cookery, Food Production & Cooking and Hospitality Supervision and Leadership in the Central Sussex region.
This position is field based with travel across the region and is open to qualified and non-qualified Assessors. We offer full training for hospitality professionals who would like to become a Trainer/Assessor.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate and will allow you to work independently, manage your own time and to draw on your hospitality expertise to provide learners in their workplace with the support and training they need to enable them to realise their full career potential.
* Visiting learners in the workplace delivering teaching, learning & assessment towards their apprenticeship framework, including functional skills qualifications
* Maintaining documentation on teaching, learning and assessment within the e-portfolio system
* Building and developing relationships with employers
* Identify and engage potential employers and learners onto Apprenticeship Programmes
* Ensure quality systems and processes are complied with at all times
* Manage own caseload to achieve timely completion rates for learners
* Comply with and promote Health, Safety & Environment, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion, and Welfare & Safeguarding Policies at all times
Minimum requirements are:
* Demonstrable professional cookery industry expertise working to supervisory or management level
* GCSE A-C maths & English or equivalent
* To possess excellent organisational skills and a professional demeanour
* Have a valid driving licence and your own car, with a willingness to travel within the region
* To be self-motivated and possess a flexible approach
* Focused on delivering targets set
* Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment and strong time management
Salary & Benefits:
* A starting salary of £21,225pa
* Probationary increase to £21,755pa
* Un-capped Bonus/Incentive schemes
* 35 Hours per week (flexible working)
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Business mileage scheme
* Company car scheme option after 18 months
* Pension scheme
* Flexible benefits options such as childcare vouchers
Due to the high level of response we receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Apply Today!