Head of Culture based in Essex
Your new company
I'm partnering with a national organisation to recruit a Head of Culture. This is a newly created position that will be responsible for embedding values and behaviours throughout the organisation, leading on ED&I and focusing on projects that impact organisation culture, whilst supporting the impressive growth plans for 2021.
Your new role
* Lead the process of embedding the values throughout the business
* Work closely and collaboratively with the HR Team and the Internal Communications team to ensure there is regular communication about the values and culture
* Shape, deliver and measure all culture related projects working collaboratively with divisional Heads to ensure a cohesive approach.
* Lead and embed change initiatives and other People related projects
* Work with the divisional Heads to coach and guide the Senior Leadership teams through the culture projects
* With the HR Director to develop and lead the Diversity and Inclusion strategy for the business
* Champion and drive employee engagement and high performance ensuring that people managers understand the motivational drivers in their teams and provide inspirational leadership
* Drive a collaborative approach to internal communication which reflects a modern, consistent, and engaging approach to embedding the values and culture
What you'll need to succeed
* Have proven experience of leading and embedding change management initiatives
* Have previously worked in a Group role, leading projects and ensuring consistent roll out across the whole company
* Strong generalist and Project Management experience working as Head of HR or Senior HR Business Partner in a large corporate environment that is fast paced and subject to frequent change.
* CIPD Level 7 qualified or Masters qualification in a Human Resources discipline or equivalent
What you'll get in return
As well as the opportunity to join a well established, national organisation that put's their people first. You will receive a competitive package including annual bonus, company car or car allowance, generous pension & healthcare plus a full range of benefits to suit you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.