Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Entry Level Recruiter/Graduate Sales Consultant
Due to continued expansion and growth, Mason Frank International are actively recruiting for trainee sales staff to join our London office.
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment and due to our recent acquisition have multiple openings across several teams. At MFI, we work with IT consulting companies that specialise in implementing and integrating Salesforce software, and the thousands of businesses that use Salesforce systems internally around the world.
- Realistic opportunity to earn six figures in the first 2-3 years
- Uncapped monthly commission
- Clear path to promotions into Team Lead & Management within 1.5 to 2 years
- Energetic, fun, work hard, play hard, results-driven environment
- Incentives including all expenses covered trips to Barbados, Miami and Ibiza as well as lunches at London's top restaurants
- Get the opportunity to build your own business within a business and be in direct control of your earnings
- U.S. and International Office-Swap opportunities (MFI offices are in NYC, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Dallas, Berlin, Newcastle, Melbourne & Singapore)
Who Will Do Well?
- Competitive, hungry, motivated individuals who can see an opportunity and take advantage of it
- Individuals with a track-record of success and hard work
- People who thrive under pressure & love the thrill of a challenge
- Energetic and positive personalities that want a fun and motivating environment that they can not only excel in but contribute to each day
What Happens Once You Join?
- You will become part of a small, close knit training group for 2 weeks where you will be shown the ins and outs of recruitment to ensure you are prepared when you hit the sales floor to join your team
- You will be mentored by a Senior Consultant who will take you through from your first day in the office until you are starting to place candidates in your own clients
- You will be enrolled in a training programme that starts at trainee stage and goes up to management with specific modules designed to be relevant to your current level of capability
We are keen to hear from people as we are looking to start interviewing ASAP so please send your CV directly through this posting to (see below) You can call Glen for more information.