Are you BRIGHT, POSITIVE and have ACHIEVEMENTS that you are proud of?
These are the most important things that we look for when hiring so if you can say yes to all of the above, then we want to speak to you now!
Due to business growth we are hiring for our London office and are looking for people to join us as Trainee Recruitment Consultants. We are looking for people who are:
- Can find solutions to problems
- Can articulate themselves well
- Have a 'can-do' attitude
- Have a resilient nature
- Could be academic achievements
- Could be sporting achievements
- Can demonstrate where you have truly excelled at something
Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role focused on building solid relationships with your clients and candidates, and placing highly skilled professionals into work. You need a lot of energy and drive to be successful and you get out what you put in. Work hard and you will see your performance rewarded in your pay. No two days are the same but you can expect to get involved in:
- Regular meetings with clients to understand their business and nurture relationships
- Sourcing business opportunities and leads to generate new clients
- Using creative techniques to find the right candidates for your clients
- Screening and interviewing
- Negotiating offers and terms of business
- Developing a mini business for you to grow and build a team around
Our People come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Some have been to university, and have some have played sport to a professional level. Everyone is treated as an individual and are provided with a tailored career development plan to ensure they have the right tools to reach their full potential, and progress within our business.
- Full training, including a structured 12 month programme
- Fast track career progression
- 1:1 mentoring and coaching
- An uncapped and competitive commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Quarterly celebration lunches for achieving targets
- Incentive trips abroad (Mexico/Miami/Dubai)
- Gym allowance
- Friday socials
- Stunning offices
- Regular charity events
- Company sports teams
- Opportunity to manage your own team
- Working with top tier clients
- High performance company culture
We are proud of the fact that working in our business has changed the lives of so many people, giving them an opportunity for success that they never thought possible. This could be you, if you apply today.
Allegis Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.