A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an international advisory firm for a French speaking HR Generalist to join a small yet friendly HR team for a maternity cover.
Reporting directly into Chief HR Officer, you will join the firm's international HR division based in the firm's UK office; you will provide comprehensive HR generalist /Personnel support (predominately in English and French) to a large team of consultants based in France as well as a small team of consultants based in Spanish and Italy.
- First-class written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Additional fluency in Spanish and /or Italian - desirable
- CIPD qualified is an advantage
- Previous experience in HR or Human Resources or Personnel within an international services environment is essential
- Able to demonstrate excellent multitasking /prioritising/ time management/attention to detail skills whilst working under pressure
- Respectful of confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent interpersonal/ problem-solving / decision-making and influencing skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft / PeopleSoft / SharePoint
- Approachable, flexible, pro-active with the ability to react quickly to resolve unexpected issues efficiently
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful