My client is a fast-growing entrepreneurial company. Their main objective is being an executive search firm for asset management firms, hedge funds, private equity funds, and investment banks. In addition to this, they provide competitor intelligence and advisory services to financial institutions. They have a focus on continuously developing their employees as individuals, but more importantly professionals, and allow the freedom and responsibility to grow independently. This is from putting a large emphasis on learning/ personal development on all employees. Their future plans are to double their current team within the next three years, and this starts with hiring excellent graduates like you!
This graduate scheme is looking for people eager and ready to start their professional careers in recruitment. There is no need to have any prior experience in recruitment because they offer an extensive training program that will put you on the path of progression towards a senior level role. Each day will bring an exciting challenge as you search for executive positions within high-level financial institutions. With their central offices located within the City of London, the office will always carry a professional yet lively surrounding.
What else can they offer?
- Minimum £20,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission structure (OTE £35,000)
- Strong training and individualised development for graduates
- Scheme to evolve into a consultant/ manager in a quick space of time
- Incentives that include lunch clubs, travels away, and much more
- Office located in the City of London
- An environment that is sociable, humorous, but consistently professional
Who are they looking for?
- Graduate from a Top 50 University with a minimum of a 2.2
- Passionate involvement at university whether that be through extracurricular events, clubs, or work experience
- Preference of, but not required, of a minimum of one year past sales experience (customer service role/ telesales/ brand ambassador/ account management/ B2B sales/ recruitment/ headhunting)
- Motivated for success and an ambitious mindset
- Excellent communication skills with a good understanding of the financial world
- Currently located in London