PERMANENT EMPLOYEE RELATIONS/HR ROLE - MILTON KEYNES - Circa 25K
This is a great opportunity to create and contribute to the retention and well being of employees. We are looking for someone who is very approachable and able to juggle 101 things at once.
This is no ordinary HR/Employee relations role you will be involved in following duties:-
* General HR related duties but this position is more focused around ER
* Engage with employees, find out what they want and what motivates them
* Look into current benefits and see what else the business can offer
* Attend social committee meetings
* Organise Christmas parties and events through the year
* Be available and approachable to members of staff that may have employee queries
* Look at, review and enhance the companies website/intranet/Social media platforms
* Be flexible to attend another local site once a month. Please note, if you do not drive, this is not an issue
* 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday between 8.30am - 5.30pm
Please note the suitable candidate will need to pass a credit check and DBS check
If you want to be part of an expanding organisation where your contribution matters and looking for a position where you can bring your own ideas then this could be the role for you
Apply with your cv immediately or contact Mandy Hayers/ Louise Oakley on (Apply online only)
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business