Due to continued growth and investment, an opportunity has arisen for a Delivery Manager to oversee our expanding portfolio of providing the provision of labour to the transport industry, local authorities and large blue chip clients across the private sector. You will support the Head of AGS Support Services and a team of recruitment coordinators, providing them with a clear structure of continuous service improvement.
Overall role purpose and scope
To manage all projects, special campaigns and booking requests for both clients and AGS One in the supply of Temporary/specialist Cleaning Operatives. Be the main point of contact for clients and operatives and internal colleagues. Produce daily update reports on bookings and manage client expectations based on recruitment best practice.
Responsibilities and duties
Delivery of work projects/department services
- Oversee all client projects, campaigns and day to day delivery
- Micro-manage Operative supply
- Liaise closely with Recruitment Team regarding labour supply and future requests
- Receive client booking requests and action, prioritising against shift deadlines
- Book Operatives accordingly, confirming shift details via text/email
- Produce daily reports on booking status for clients
- Produce additional reports as required by HOR
Compliance and Records Management
- Candidate control - keep in regular contact with the Operatives to review progress and performance
- Capture information/calls correctly on AGS Support Services software
- Update and maintain Operative information database
- Ensure feedback from clients on performance is noted and feedback to Operatives if necessary
- Ensure records are kept in line with legislative requirements
- Adhere to AGS' ISO quality procedures and processes and assist in maintaining these
- Manage own Personal Development Plan
Technical, certification and people management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Building rapport with clients, Operatives and colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- Adapt Bond or Kronos
- Effective communication with all seniority
AGS Support Services is a specialist temporary and permanent provider of recruitment services to the transport industry, local authorities and large blue chip clients across the private sector.
Our bespoke and agile approach to supply and our in depth knowledge and understanding of client needs allows us to continually exceed their demands and expectations. Our stringent recruitment and selection process and on-going compliance ensures a consistent, committed and high quality client supply that is also the 'best in the business'.